ANPM E-license Portal
General Terms and Conditions
- Any person, business or organization ("user") choosing to conduct professional licensing activity may be required to use eLicense to electronically submit transactions to ANPM departments who administer licensure program(s).
- Use of eLicense constitutes an agreement to abide by the rules, terms, and conditions of ANPM eLicense and any licensure programs.
- All usernames created by a business must be for business personnel or associates permitted and authorized by the business to submit transactions on behalf of the business.
- The transactions available through ANPM eLicense are provided in conjunction with sponsoring agencies, boards and commissions who serve as administrators of the respective licensure programs.
- Transactions include but are not limited to any activity that immediately precedes the issuance, renewal, reinstatement, or reactivation of, or other activity that results in, a license or registration to operate as a regulated professional or entity, payments, service requests, and other similar transactions.
- The complete list of agency, board and commission professional licenses, and transactions available through eLicense is provided online.
- Users seeking to complete any transactions not available through eLicense must contact the ANPM departments that administers the respective license program for more information and instructions.
- Rates and calculated amounts due as shown online in ANPM eLicense system are to be considered accurate.
- In accordance with ANPM Decree Law for Downstream and Mineral activities, the eLicense System Transaction Fee is assessed on each license or registration issued as part of the electronic licensing system operated by the ANPM. The fee is charged to all transactions, regardless of form, that immediately precede the issuance, renewal, reinstatement, reactivation of, or other activity that results in, a license or registration to operate as a regulated professional or entity.
- Each license or registration is a separate transaction to which a fee under this section applies. The revenue generated from this eLicense System Transaction Fee is paid to the Timor-Leste State and supports a portion of the operational and maintenance costs of the eLicense Ohio portal. Licensing boards and commissions do not receive revenue from this eLicense System Transaction Fee. The eLicense System Transaction Fee is nonrefundable.
Copyright © ANPM 2021